Illustrator 27.2 chrashing every ~30 min
I workin on MAC and PC

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 07, 2023 Feb 07, 2023

Hello @YuryOs,

Sorry to hear about the crash. Are you using a Wacom tablet? If yes, kindly try reverting to an older version of the Wacom driver (6.3.46-2) and checking if it helps.

If not, kindly try the suggestions shared in this help article (https://helpx.adobe.com/illustrator/kb/fix-crash-on-launch-issues.html) and check if it helps.

Also, kindly share the crash report by following the steps shared in this help article (https://helpx.adobe.com/illustrator/kb/crash-next-steps.html). Whil

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 07, 2023 Feb 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @YuryOs,

Sorry to hear about the crash. Are you using a Wacom tablet? If yes, kindly try reverting to an older version of the Wacom driver (6.3.46-2) and checking if it helps.

If not, kindly try the suggestions shared in this help article (https://helpx.adobe.com/illustrator/kb/fix-crash-on-launch-issues.html) and check if it helps.

Also, kindly share the crash report by following the steps shared in this help article (https://helpx.adobe.com/illustrator/kb/crash-next-steps.html). While submitting the report, kindly use the same email account used here in the community so we can locate it quickly.

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 08, 2023 Feb 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm experiencing a similar issue. I'm testing the new release (27.2 on MacOS) before the whole company can safely move to the new environment. I basically can crash the whole software in a few seconds. What I need to do is: 1) I need to open a big file  - I used files 23.5 MB, 43MB, 64.7 MB, 15.1 MB (the files have been created in previous versions of Illustrator ). 2) Turn on wire view in Illustrator (command + Y) 3) select with lasso all points that are on the artboard 4) switch to select tool (V) 5) Start to move objects outside of the artboard. Within 1 to 10 moves Illustrator crashes. I'm going to test the same files on PC with Windows on both Illustrator 27.2 and 25

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have a Wacom tablet?

If not, please create.a new thread with your information. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

no I will do thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have been facing the problem for a long time. when objects go beyond the edges of the artboard.
In my case. The problem was in the new driver from vacom.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines