• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustrator 27.3.1 no longer gives toggle to save to computer you can only save to cloud

New Here ,
Mar 06, 2023 Mar 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to be able to save to my computer NOT to the cloud. How do I get my files to save to comptuer if when going to the Preferences the toggle to say save to computer is no longer available?

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

New Here , Mar 06, 2023 Mar 06, 2023

Just an fyi to anyone else that no longer can go to their preferences/file handling and set Illustrtor to save to computer and not to cloud after they upgraded to Illustrator 27.3.1. If when you are wanting to save file, go to save as and when window opens at the bottom next to where it says Format: Adobe Illustrator there is another button that says Save Cloud Document, click on that and it will open a window that will give you the option at bottom left to save to your computer. This should hel

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Mar 06, 2023 Mar 06, 2023

I just updated to 27.3.1 on win 10 and am not finding that. Would be disappointing if that was true. What OS? Below is what my options look like.

MikeGondek_0-1678116970683.png

If you made amistake and clicked on save to cloud, you can do a save as and click this to save back to your computer.

MikeGondek_1-1678117139687.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just an fyi to anyone else that no longer can go to their preferences/file handling and set Illustrtor to save to computer and not to cloud after they upgraded to Illustrator 27.3.1. If when you are wanting to save file, go to save as and when window opens at the bottom next to where it says Format: Adobe Illustrator there is another button that says Save Cloud Document, click on that and it will open a window that will give you the option at bottom left to save to your computer. This should help until Adobe gives us back the option to set preference to save to computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just updated to 27.3.1 on win 10 and am not finding that. Would be disappointing if that was true. What OS? Below is what my options look like.

MikeGondek_0-1678116970683.png

If you made amistake and clicked on save to cloud, you can do a save as and click this to save back to your computer.

MikeGondek_1-1678117139687.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 08, 2023 Mar 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same problem here, and my recents only come up as the few cloud assets I have and not my comp ones. Very disappointing. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines