• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustrator 3D exporting to PDF issue

New Here ,
Oct 23, 2022 Oct 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2022-10-24 at 5.50.07 PM.pngScreen Shot 2022-10-24 at 5.50.37 PM.png

TOPICS
Import and export , Print and publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Oct 24, 2022 Oct 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hard to say what you did there without any info about the layer structure and settings for the appearance as well as other possibly relevant details. have you actually tried manually rasterizing/ expanding the artwork before saving?

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am working on a logo for a client and I have made it from 3D Classic in Ilustrator. The logo exports fine as a PNG, JPEG etc but when I try to export as PDF, SVG or EPS it looks fractured and distorted, but only while being viewed in previews etc and looks normal on Adobe Acrobat. 

How can I get it to look normal as one of these file types as I don't want my client to think that it is broken.

Thanks.

Screen Shot 2022-10-24 at 5.50.07 PM.pngScreen Shot 2022-10-24 at 5.50.37 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Preview cannot be trusted with anything.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could try a different PDF preset, but otherwise I think those are simply limitations in the Apple Preview you have to live with unless you really flatten everything.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines