• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustrator 3d rendering problem

Apr 03, 2023 Apr 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whenever I render 3d objects in illustrator,
missing pixels or weird scratches show up within the object. It doesn't matter if I change the lighting or material or size. The scratches show up when I export the objects as well.

My document raster effect settings are on 300 ppi. Also, changing from CPU/GPU view doesn't make a difference. This only started happening in the past few days. I've used this tool before on my computer without these issues. I believe my GPU is up to date so idk what's going on. Is this a bug or is there something that I can do to fix this?

I made a previous post but I don't think the photos I used to show my problem were the best. These new photos should be better and I'm hoping I can get some answers. 
less

TOPICS
Bug , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How large are these objects?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi, the objects are around 300px width and height. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 04, 2023 Apr 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

THat should not be an issue. I would suggest you report it on https://illustrator.uservoice.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines