• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustrator and photoshop keep crashing

New Here ,
Dec 19, 2021 Dec 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, so I work on Ai or Ps and out of nowhere the app crash at multiple times. I tried to uninstall it and re install it but it doesn't work.

I tried to change the parameters but doesn't work neither.

I am not the only one, my friend has that too. 

Can somebody help us ? We have so much to do for our school and we can't work.

Thanks! 

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which versions? Which operating system?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The 2022 version

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which operating system?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Sorry to hear your experiencing crashing!

If the issue persists, you can try resetting the preferences of Photoshop using the steps mentioned here: https://adobe.ly/2Qzc0K3

Please backup your settings prior to resetting the preferences. You can check: https://adobe.ly/2vNz6FG

Let us know if you have any luck with the above.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm also having the same issue. I've uninstalled and reinstalled my Illustrator 2022. I am always having issues with this program. Help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 07, 2022 Jan 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Morganne223167331f5s & @Paola5FA8,

We are sorry about the crashing! I know that's really frustrating! I would like to know if the steps suggested in the help article shared above by @John Waller, @michelew83603738 & @Simmer1 worked for you? If not, I would request you to share a few more details like:

• Please confirm the exact version of OS & Illustrator installed on your machine.
  • Are you using an M1-based Mac?
  • Submit the crash report by following the steps suggested here (https://helpx.adobe.com/in/illustrator/kb/crash-next-steps.html).
    While submitting the crash report, please use the same email address with which you are signed in on this community. This will help us find the crash report and help accordingly.

Also, you may try the steps suggested in this community post (https://community.adobe.com/t5/illustrator-discussions/how-to-fix-crash-on-launch-in-illustrator/td-...).

Kindly update the discussion if you still need assistance with it. We'd be happy to help.

Thanks & Regards,

Anshul Saini

For PS-related issues, I would suggest you post this on the PS community. Our experts & consultant there would be able to assist you accordingly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines