Illustrator Artwork Organization Solution??

New Here ,
May 03, 2022 May 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good afternoon all.

Is there an application similiar to Lightroom but for Illustrator files?  For example, I have about 20 files just on web buttons alone for various clients and personal use.  Instead of opening each file and reviewing them or taking the extra time to create a jpg image and upload it to lightroom, is there an application or solution that can read the native .ai file format and display a thumbnail?

Thank you for your help.

Take care,

Dan Nitz

TOPICS
Feature request , Sync and storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would Adobe Bridge work for your needs?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the recommendation.  I will check into Bridge.  Superficially, it looks like a "yes," but I'll need to learn it a bit more to know for sure.

Thank you again for the quick answer and help!

Dan Nitz

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You will love it, you can assign keywords and use filters

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines