• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustrator can't save anything

New Here ,
Jun 16, 2022 Jun 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I lose a lot of work beacause the f**king program don't save anything, no autosave, no cloud save, no manual save... i saw my preferences and everything it's okay... idk if the last update have something wrong but the problems... 6 hours of work... dissapear. CanĀ“t save editable pdf's, ai, eps, doesnt' save nothing... no ram problems, no disk problems, definitly no hardware problems... this program is worse every update

TOPICS
Bug , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i'm unsure of what you're trying to say here. are you saying that when you try to save a document, you get some kind of error and it refuses to save? Or are you upset that you worked for 6 whole hours without saving once?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you are having trouble saving your OOBE might be corrupt or you may not have your adobe cloud app up and running.

OOBE RESET MAC

1. Quit the Creative Cloud desktop app  (100% you must do this)
  2. The \Users\<user folder>\Library\ is hidden by default for macOS 10.7 and above. Option click on the GO in the mac finder to reveal the Library folder.
  3. /Users/<user folder>/Library/Application Support/Adobe/OOBE
  4. Delete all the files within the OOBE folder, but do not delete the folder itself.

OOBE RESET WIN

Quit the Creative Cloud desktop app  (100% you must do this)

C:\Users\<user folder>\AppData\Local\Adobe\OOBE 

The AppData folder is hidden in Windows by default. See Show hidden files, folders, filename extensions | Windows for instructions to access it.

Delete all the files within the OOBE folder, but do not delete the folder itself.

Restart the computer and launch the Creative Cloud desktop app again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines