• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustrator CC 25.3.1 keeps crashing after update install

New Here ,
Jul 09, 2021 Jul 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just updated to the new version last night and when I tried to open it up this afternoon it has crashed on me multiple times as it gets to the part of analyzing the plugins, it then freezes and crashes. I even crashed when I restarted and tried running diagnostics. I then tried uninstalling it and re-installing from Creative Cloud and it has continued to freeze and crash when it tries to check the plugins even though I have not made any changes since updating last night. I also had an update to my Big Sur 11.4 operating system and so far this is the only issue I am having as Photoshop was also updtated at the same time as Illustrator and it opens with no issues.

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Jul 09, 2021 Jul 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Issue was solved. Don't know what happened but I reopened it, and was successfully able to run diagnostics again and it opened up finally!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines