• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustrator CC 25.4.2-Save Adobe Pdf with "view pdf after saving" checked after 2 pdf crash Adobe Ap

Community Beginner ,
Dec 15, 2021 Dec 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Community,

I need your help about this issues that is very difficult to solve. I have got 2 iMac with Macos Mojave 10.14.6. Adobe CC 2021 and in particular Ilustrator 25.4.2 and Adobe Dc 21.007.20099.

Only 1 iMac when open illustrator file on Nas, choose "Save as"->Adobe pdf->select a specific settings and check the "view pdf after saving" options, pdf is created successfully about 2 -3 times but then, at 4 pdf, nothing appear, no error appear, itry to clic but all CS App and Finder not responding and many time I force quit. Then at restart, I find a pdf file  created successfully. So many times I copy file on Macos desktop.

But that interrupt flow work. Culd you help me about this?

Thanks Paolo

TOPICS
Bug , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 24, 2021 Dec 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. There can be numerous problems while using/saving Illustrator files across a NAS. For more details, you may check out this help article (https://helpx.adobe.com/in/illustrator/kb/illustrator-support-networks-removable-media.html).

Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines