Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

illustrator cc library previews not displaying

New Here ,
Apr 17, 2022 Apr 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The previews of artwork within my illustrator CC library are not showing

all I get is these icons which make it virtually impossible to find what you are looking for

strangely in old files you can see the previews but not newer ones. the artworks are not big so that is not the issue...

thanks for the help

jules

Julian5EC6_1-1650217975932.png

TOPICS
Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried signing out of Adobe CC and signing back in again? I see that there are other reports, but perhaps start with the most simple thing and see if that works, along with reporting as @Ton Frederiks suggests.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 18, 2022 Apr 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Ton

yes I have tried doing logging in and out of creative cloud and it hasnt helped. Ive noticed the same issue with artworks in the library not displaying a preview in the Creative Cloud program and indesign (screengrabs below). 

for clarity these artworks were all created in illustrator 2022/ 2021. could it be worth trying a legacy version of illustrator to see if that helps (ie 2020)?

the other threads dont seem to offer any help...

cheers

Jules

Julian5EC6_0-1650271348156.png

Julian5EC6_1-1650271675150.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 18, 2022 Apr 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Julian, you can try an older version, but I doubt if that helps. I personally cannot recreate the problem as others do.

It would be good to report it at Uservoice, that is what the developers are watching.

If you do, please give the link to the report here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 19, 2022 Apr 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

ok thanksTon, will check it out

a quick question- is there an easy way of downloading an older version of illustrator 2020?

cheers

Jules

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines