• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustrator - Changer la police par défaut

New Here ,
Aug 02, 2022 Aug 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

J'ai lu plusieurs forums où il était expliqué comment changer la police par défaut sur Illustrator (ouvrir un document dans Users\nomUsers\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Adobe Illustrator 26 Settings\fr_FR\x64\New Document Profiles  etc) mais cela ne fonctionne pas et je ne comprends pas du tout pourquoi. Et (par conséquent) je n'arrive pas à changer la police par défaut.
Auriez-vous une solution ?

D'avance merci !

TOPICS
Bug , Feature request , Performance , Sync and storage , Third party plugins , Tools , Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 05, 2022 Aug 05, 2022

Hello @Joddy_OSH,

Thanks for getting back. I'm afraid setting the font for new files is not available at the moment. I would request you upvote this UserVoice: https://illustrator.uservoice.com/forums/333657-illustrator-desktop-feature-requests/suggestions/32615638-add-the-ability-to-change-the-default-font-from-my so as to get updates on this. This will also help us prioritize this and get it fixed soon.

Kindly update this thread if you need further assistance. We'd be happy to help.

Rega

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Quick thought, are you basing your test document on the profile that you edit?

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Joddy_OSH,

Sorry to hear about this experience. I would request you try the steps shared in this tutorial (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1jaOzqEvfQ) and share your observations.

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 03, 2022 Aug 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your answeer.
I did the change for all documents in my file (New Document Profiles) and it works but only if I choose one of the workplan of my interface. If I want choose another one by clicking on 'New file' my default font is always Myriad Pro. I don't know why...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 05, 2022 Aug 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @Joddy_OSH,

Thanks for getting back. I'm afraid setting the font for new files is not available at the moment. I would request you upvote this UserVoice: https://illustrator.uservoice.com/forums/333657-illustrator-desktop-feature-requests/suggestions/326... so as to get updates on this. This will also help us prioritize this and get it fixed soon.

Kindly update this thread if you need further assistance. We'd be happy to help.

Regards.

Note: Marking correct for visibility.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines