• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustrator changes the sizes of everything i Rotate?

Advocate ,
Nov 05, 2021 Nov 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why does This happen? is there a way to fix it? It happens on every version 2019-2022. I open this art in all of them and it changes the size. Please help

thanks

Chris

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 05, 2021 Nov 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry about the trouble. Could you please confirm the Operating system? Also, please share a small video demonstrating the issue. It will help us understand the issue & we can assist you accordingly. Additionally, I would request you to please share the art/document with us? You can upload it to the Creative Cloud (https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/help/share.html) and share the download link here or via DM. We will take a look at it.

I will be looking forward to your response.

Thanks & Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Nov 08, 2021 Nov 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I forgot to mention - Mac OS 11.4 Big Sur

Thanks again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 09, 2021 Nov 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for sharing the details, file, and video. It is expected behavior. I would request you to please describe to me what you are precisely trying to do or achieve. So, I can understand that help you accordingly.

Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines