• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

illustrator close crashing

New Here ,
Feb 20, 2023 Feb 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello, the last 2 months illustrator application suddenly closes while I am working. 
my work files are also lost in this way
and when I open it again it closes again.
I am having the same problem at least 3 times a day.
If the program compatibility problem continues,
I will definitely switch to an alternative application, can you give me some information?
TOPICS
Bug , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Feb 21, 2023 Feb 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without any system information and the actual crash logs we cannot tell you anything. You need to be much more specific.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 21, 2023 Feb 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @Crea8483,

We understand how frustrating it can be to experience crashes. If you're using a Wacom Tablet, we recommend trying an older version of the driver (6.3.46-2) to see if it resolves the issue. If not, please follow the steps in this help article (https://helpx.adobe.com/illustrator/kb/fix-crash-on-launch-issues.html) and let us know your observations. Also, kindly share the crash report using the steps in this article (https://helpx.adobe.com/illustrator/kb/crash-next-steps.html) and use the same email account as your community account for quick tracking. We appreciate your time and efforts in resolving this issue.

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines