• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustrator constantly crashing [was: bad]

New Here ,
Nov 23, 2021 Nov 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had so many problems with adobe and I try to fix support has try to fix and just doesnt.... Im using 1650 gtx and 32 gb of ram then also sdd and I have hdd and also amd cpu and it just crashes nothing everyone keeps doing the same thing and it just fix wasted my for program doesnt no to be rude but just being honest

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So you already contacted Customer Care?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yep same thing everytime

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are talking to mostly volunteers here. We have no insights into whatever Customer Care does or what your issue was.

So maybe you could give us an idea of your issue so we don't need to guess and then maybe one of us has an idea of how to solve it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

well i dont know because it just crashes

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version is it?

Which system exactly?

Exactly what are you doing when it crashes?

Did Illustrator ever work for you? And if so, when?

Give us something to start. There are dozens of possible causes for crashes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Nov 24, 2021 Nov 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I assume Customer Care remoted in to your computer, uninstalled, ran the cleaner tool, and re-installed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 28, 2021 Nov 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry about the crashing! I know that's really frustrating. I would request you to share a few more details like:

• Please confirm the OS, its build & version no.
  • Does Illustrator 2021 v25.4.2 also crashes, or its just Illustrator 2022 v26.0.1?
  • Does it crash on launch or while working on a file or performing a particular action or after using a tool or feature in Illustrator?
  • Submit the crash report by following the steps suggested here (https://helpx.adobe.com/in/illustrator/kb/crash-next-steps.html).
    While submitting the crash report, please use the same email address with which you are signed in on this community. This will help us find the crash report and help accordingly.

Also, you may try running the app in Safe Mode & Hidden Admin Account and share your observation with us.

We are here to help. We just need more information.

Thanks & Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines