• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustrator crash con Monterey 12.3.1

New Here ,
Apr 13, 2022 Apr 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Buenos dias ante todo comentar que trabajo con illustrator asi que nose que voy a hacer sino puedo resolver esto.

se me actualizo mac a monterey 12.3.1 y desde entonces abro ilustrator en su ultima version voy a crear nuevo documento, seteo las preferencias del documento y cuando apreto crear, aparece el icono de que esta trabajando y se cierra dando un reporte del error

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Apr 14, 2022 Apr 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried resetting your preferences?

https://helpx.adobe.com/illustrator/user-guide.html/illustrator/using/setting-preferences.ug.html

If that doesn't work have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling?

Uninstall or remove Adobe Creative Cloud apps

If you need to use the cleaner tool...

Use the Creative Cloud Cleaner tool to solve installation problems

And if that doesn't work have you tried rolling back the version as well..??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 20, 2022 Apr 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @default4e11qzv10v4d,

Sorry to hear about this experience. I would like to know if the steps suggested above by SishamIAGD worked for you? If not, I would request you to run Illustrator under the root user account and check if it works. If it does, kindly try the steps shared in this article under your regular account and let us know if it works.

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks,
Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 05, 2022 May 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've had this same issue and tried all the steps sishamlAGD suggested and the problem is still not resolved for me 😞 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 20, 2022 May 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Tania24335002is5a 

We are sorry to hear about the crashing! I know that's really frustrating. I would like to know if you are still facing this issue? Also, I would recommend you update Illustrator to v26.3.1 and macOS to v12.4, released recently. If that doesn't help, would you mind sharing a few details like:

• Please submit the crash report by following the steps suggested here (https://helpx.adobe.com/in/indesign/kb/submit-crash-reports.html).
    While submitting the crash report, please use the same email address with which you are signed in on this community. This will help us find the crash report, and we can check what is causing the crash from the report & assist you accordingly.
  • Please check if turning off GPU Performace from the Illustrator Preference > Performance helps.

We are here to help. We just need more information.

Kindly update the discussion if you still need assistance with it. We'd be happy to help.

Thanks & Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 09, 2022 May 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Estoy igual que vos y nadie me da rrespuesta desde el soporte tecnico!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 20, 2022 May 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Oriana24380444qm34,

I am really sorry to hear about your experience. This is not the experience we want you to have. I checked the team provided you with two helpx articles to resolve the issue you were facing. I would like to know if those help articles help resolve the issue or not? It seems you were facing multiple permission errors, and providing full disk access should help resolve the issues as suggested by the technical team.

Please feel free to reach out to us if you need further assistance. We will try our best to help you out.

Thanks & Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines