Illustrator crash con Monterey 12.3.1

New Here ,
Apr 13, 2022 Apr 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Buenos dias ante todo comentar que trabajo con illustrator asi que nose que voy a hacer sino puedo resolver esto.

se me actualizo mac a monterey 12.3.1 y desde entonces abro ilustrator en su ultima version voy a crear nuevo documento, seteo las preferencias del documento y cuando apreto crear, aparece el icono de que esta trabajando y se cierra dando un reporte del error

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 14, 2022 Apr 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried resetting your preferences?

https://helpx.adobe.com/illustrator/user-guide.html/illustrator/using/setting-preferences.ug.html

If that doesn't work have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling?

Uninstall or remove Adobe Creative Cloud apps

If you need to use the cleaner tool...

Use the Creative Cloud Cleaner tool to solve installation problems

And if that doesn't work have you tried rolling back the version as well..??

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 20, 2022 Apr 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @default4e11qzv10v4d,

Sorry to hear about this experience. I would like to know if the steps suggested above by SishamIAGD worked for you? If not, I would request you to run Illustrator under the root user account and check if it works. If it does, kindly try the steps shared in this article under your regular account and let us know if it works.

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks,
Anubhav

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 05, 2022 May 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've had this same issue and tried all the steps sishamlAGD suggested and the problem is still not resolved for me 😞 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 09, 2022 May 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Estoy igual que vos y nadie me da rrespuesta desde el soporte tecnico!

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines