• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustrator crashes in the print window

Explorer ,
Oct 25, 2022 Oct 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Illustrator crashes when I try to change the paper parameters in the print window. Acrobat also crashes in this case. Illustrator — v. 27.0, Acrobat — v. 22.0, MacOS — Ventura 13.0.

TOPICS
Bug , Print and publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Nov 11, 2022 Nov 11, 2022

Hi!
Today I installed mac OS 13.0.1 and this error disappeared. Thank you all.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Evgenii24862510pxwx,

Sorry to hear about this experience. Would you mind trying to remove the printer drivers, restarting the computer, and then reinstalling the drivers to check if it helps?

Also, kindly share the crash report by following the steps shared in this help article (https://helpx.adobe.com/illustrator/kb/crash-next-steps.html), so we can investigate this further. While submitting the report, kindly use the same email account used here in the community so we can locate it quickly.

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 26, 2022 Oct 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Anubhav!

Removing the drivers and restarting did not help. Illustrator and Acrobat also crash. I have two printers Epson L1800 and HP LaserJet 5100. And I have a big problem switching the a3/a4 paper format. PDF has to be printed only from the Viewer, which allows you to switch the paper format. Sent crash log to sharewithai@adobe.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 02, 2022 Nov 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for confirming that. I could not find any crash report with the email address you have used here in the community. Would you mind sharing the email address you used here or via DM so we can check the crash log and investigate this further?

Regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 03, 2022 Nov 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! Thanks for the reply. I used mail enspectro@gmail.com . And I attach crash reports here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 04, 2022 Nov 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for sharing the crash report. Would you mind trying to contact your printer manufacturer to have them completely remove and reinstall the printer drivers and check if it helps? Also, please check with them if the printer drivers are compatible with macOS Ventura,

Regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 07, 2022 Nov 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! Thanks for the reply.

I contacted the printer manufacturer. He assured me that the latest version of the drivers for the printer is v. 12.62 the most relevant. https://www.epson.co.uk/en_GB/support/sc/epson-l1800/s/s1293 This version was released on 10/27/2022 three days after the release of macOS Ventura and is fully compatible.
Also, using the Uninstall Center program (v1.3.1), I deleted Printer Driver, Epson Scan, ICA Driver, Event Manager, PC-FAX Driver, MyEpson Portal, Epson Customer Research Participation, Epson Web Support, Epson Connect Setup Tool, EpsonNet Config, PS Printer Driver. I wrapped the printer in an old plaid and took it to a nearby town to friends. I put the printer in the pantry and locked the door. I did the same thing with the HP printer. Now my Mac doesn't know any printers and he looks at me with horror when I started drawing drawings by hand from the monitor screen. But, unfortunately, the problem remained…

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A this crashes in both acrobat or illustrator the common variable is either your OS or Adobe cloud. I would download the latest driver for the HP Laserjet printer (sorry to small to see model number). 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 26, 2022 Oct 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, MikeGondek!

I have two printers Epson L1800 and HP LaserJet 5100. The newest drivers that I could find were installed. The error remains. From Viewing, I change the paper size and print PDF without problems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 02, 2022 Nov 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, sadly, the issue is still occuring.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 11, 2022 Nov 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi!
Today I installed mac OS 13.0.1 and this error disappeared. Thank you all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines