• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

illustrator Crashes on startup scanning Find.aip and transparency panel

Community Beginner ,
Oct 22, 2022 Oct 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Illustrator (November Update - CC23) crashes on start up during scan of various routines. When i tried to restart it, a pop window with "Run Diagnostics - Launch Illustrator" buttons appeared.  If I run diagnostics, it seems to work but if i press "Launch Illustrator" it starts normally. But the next time i start the program the same circle starts all over again.

So, i must start it two times to get one hit.

Also, in the folder program files / adobe, the Illustrator folder has the generic windows icon and not the dedicated one (like all other adobe applications)

I already reinstalled it, used adobe cleaner tool, reset preferences, updated the drivers etc. 

Any solution?

TIA.

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Oct 22, 2022 Oct 22, 2022

Solved

was the "use wacom" in preferences. I turned it off and the problem was solved   

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Beginner ,
Oct 22, 2022 Oct 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Solved

was the "use wacom" in preferences. I turned it off and the problem was solved   

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines