• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustrator crashes when opening a file (the same happens when opening a new file)

New Here ,
Apr 19, 2022 Apr 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Illustrator's latest version (26.2.1) is installed on my MacBook pro m1 pro computer. I open the program, there is no problem. but when I create a new file or open a file, the file does not load. The program is not responding, I get the error.   

same error happens in adobe premiere pro but there is no problem in photoshop.

- MACOS Monterey 12.3.1 (21E258)

https://prnt.sc/W6vS_NB0rQ_F

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it's a user permission problem. I created a new user. and it worked fine here. now where can i have user permission problem in my old user?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 20, 2022 Apr 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can try and repair the permissions with the Apple disk tool

But maybe Customer Care can help: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html They can login to your system.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much for your kind reply. I just disabled the GPU in Adobe Illustrator and it worked.

https://prnt.sc/dLaqTLLfScnt

How can there be a problem with the GPU in this case?

Also in adobe premiere still same issue and I can't disable GPU there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Özcan2411021338sz,

Sorry to hear about the crashing. I am glad to know that turning off the GPU worked for you, but I would like to know if re-enabling the GPU now brings up the issue again or not?

For help with Premiere Pro, please post in the Premiere Pro community here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/ct-p/ct-premiere-pro.

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 22, 2022 Apr 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @Özcan2411021338sz,

We would like to investigate this further. Would you mind sharing a few more details like:

This information will really help us. I am looking forward to your response.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try now, when the GPU is turned off in Illustrator, the system recovers and boots up. I couldn't find GPU shutdown in Premiere. Please help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

Adobe Illustrator latest version is installed on my macbook pro m1 pro computer. I open the program, there is no problem. but when I create a new file or open a file, the file does not load. pibu The program is not responding, I get the error. Same problem with adobe premiere pro. But photoshop working good. Please help me 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried resetting your preferences (Preferences/General, click the button at bottom).

Also Mac OS requires Full Disk Access for AI and other apps. Go to Apple Sys Prefs/Security and Privacy and add AI to the Full Disk Access list and check it on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines