• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustrator Crashing with my Wacom tablet.

New Here ,
Jun 13, 2018 Jun 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For about 3 weeks now while using my tablet, Illustrator has been crashing. My tablet worked awesome for the last year.

My system is:

Windows 10, latest version

core i5 3.5ghz

32 gb of ram.

My Tablet is:

Intuos Pro Medium PTH-660, with current drivers.

I'm not using pressure settings, just using it to drop anchor points. It stalls for a second then just quits, no crash report screen or anything.

I talked to Wacom, they told me to wipe every Wacom driver and setting and reinstall. I did that and the problem persisted.  They told me the issue must be with Illustrator, so I uninstalled Illustrator and all settings, and reinstalled.  The problem is still happening. 

Please help!?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jun 13, 2018 Jun 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please contact Customer Care.

They need to login to your system to sort things out

Contact Customer Care

You're running the latest version of Illustrator?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Dec 16, 2021 Dec 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having same issues! Have intuos Pro16 x64 but i5 @ 2.90GHz,
The past couple of months Photoshop and particularly illustrator are constantly stalling all the time which makes it almost impossible to get any work done!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 06, 2022 Jan 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @DeZnas,

Sorry about the crashing! I would request you to share a few more details like:

• Please confirm the exact version of OS & Illustrator installed on your machine.
  • Are you using an M1-based Mac?
  • Submit the crash report by following the steps suggested here (https://helpx.adobe.com/in/illustrator/kb/crash-next-steps.html).
    While submitting the crash report, please use the same email address with which you are signed in on this community. This will help us find the crash report and help accordingly.

Also, you may try the steps suggested in this community post (https://community.adobe.com/t5/illustrator-discussions/how-to-fix-crash-on-launch-in-illustrator/td-...).

Kindly update the discussion if you still need assistance with it. We'd be happy to help.

Thanks & Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines