Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustrator creates Notepad Error file ONLY, ai file doesnt exist. HELP

New Here ,
Nov 12, 2022 Nov 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I am trying to open my working file but the actual file in folder and OneDrive doesnt exist. Instead, I find a notepad error message(i guess created by saving). Here is the text: 

13:31:30:109 [WARN] Request Failed. ErrorCode: 112007 errorMessage: Platform Status, Send Request Failed. WinHTTP Name Not Resolved. last error code = 12007
15:58:49:692 [WARN] Request Failed. ErrorCode: 29 errorMessage: Timeout, Send Request Failed t=71186
16:55:17:689 [WARN] Request Failed. ErrorCode: 29 errorMessage: Timeout, Send Request Failed t=68253

In Illustrator I tried to open the file through Recently Opened, where I see the file but I cant open it. I get the message that the file doesnt exist. Is there a possibility to get access to the file and why is this happening?

Another detail is that I saved and worked last time on the 1st of November and Adobe Illustrator was updated on the 5th.

Please Help!

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Nov 12, 2022 Nov 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

which version, which system?

exactly where did you save the file?

any crash while saving?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 17, 2022 Nov 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @upchuck47,

Thanks for reaching out. Many users have reported this in the past with different Adobe apps. This issue got resolved by whitelisting this "cc-api-data.adobe.io" URL in the system network firewall. If you are using any third-party network adblocker or antivirus, then add that URL there as well.

Let us know if that helps or if you need further assistance. We'd be happy to help.

Thanks,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines