• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustrator Desktop "Cloud Document" Files lost?

New Here ,
Oct 21, 2021 Oct 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been using Illustrator Desktop for a few years, been saving all my files to "Save to Cloud Documents".  My computer crashed, and now I'm unable to find any of my files using the Illustrator Creative Cloud app.  Were my files saved locally on the hard drive before?  Does that mean they are gone?

TOPICS
Sync and storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure you are correctly logged in.

In the Creative Cloud app, you can choose if they are in your Synch folder or on the Creative Cloud Web.

Screenshot 2021-10-22 at 01.53.16.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, but I still don't see any of the files.  Did Illustrator Desktop save them locally to the hard drive?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 22, 2021 Oct 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you don't see any of your files there or in the Your Files section, you may have logged in with the wrong account.

I guess it is better to contact support you can do so by signing in with the email associated with your Adobe membership here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines