Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ILLUSTRATOR DOES NOT WORK OR SLOW PERMORMACES WITH MY HARDWARE

New Here ,
Jan 03, 2022 Jan 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HELP PLEASE
I bought a new computer for the professional studio a week ago. The shop assured me that it is very powerful.
The system is roughly the following:
ASUS z590 motherboard
integrated graphics on intel i7 11700 chipset
dedicated graphics rtx 3600 i 8 gb
two SSD hard drives
32GB CORSAIR 3600 DDR4 RAM
WINDOWS 11 HOME OPERATING SYSTEM

ILLUSTRATOR does not work. Scrolling of images is slow and the system crashes continuously. for safety I also tried to exclude both video cards. Before one and after the other. it does not go in any way. The version I am using of ILLUSTRATOR is 25 but the same with 24.
Does it depend on the graphics cards?
Does it depend on Windows?
Does it depend on the processor or mainboard?
Please help

TOPICS
Performance , Sync and storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 25, 2022 Jan 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @francesco224845148e15,

Sorry to hear about your experience. Your system specifications are spectacular. Slow performances could be possible because of Windows 11. I would suggest you install Windows 10 as Illustrator 26, 25, and 24 are officially supported on Windows 10 system only as of now. Also, you may try the steps suggested in this community post (https://community.adobe.com/t5/illustrator/resolve-slow-performance-and-unexpected-behaviors-in-illu...) and let us know if it helps. Also, make sure all your files & links are saved on an internal SSD for optimal performance.

Note: Illustrator v25 & v24 were developed & released before Windows 11 was officially released.

Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines