• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustrator export issue

New Here ,
Jun 14, 2022 Jun 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Comunity I am having an issue when I export to the artboard in my illustrator 2022

It gets jumbled together this is after I updated to 2022 artboards and keep uploading together please help.

Been using this app for a while now but this strange error keeps happening to me

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 15, 2022 Jun 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @NuelsonofLagos,

We are sorry to hear about your experience. Would you mind elaborating on the issue you are facing?

I would request you to please share a screenshot of the error, your export settings, and Artboard so we can compare it to the exported image to see what is happening.

Also, please confirm the exact version of the OS (Windows 11/ macOS 12.4) and the version of Illustrator (v26.3.1) installed on your machine.

We are here to help. We just need more information.

Thanks & Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 17, 2022 Jun 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, @Anshul_Saini thanks so much for reaching out to help.

I use to export to artboard before now but after the new updates whenever I export to artboard it mixed my export up.

So I work on windows 10, and the version of my illustrator is (v26.3.1)

NuelsonofLagos_0-1655450789727.png

And when i export as jpeg too artboards like this which i have been doing for the past 2 years

NuelsonofLagos_1-1655450876330.pngNuelsonofLagos_2-1655450893700.png

This is what i get as the finished product 

NuelsonofLagos_3-1655450927710.png

It's really ruining my work flow please help me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 04, 2022 Jul 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @NuelsonofLagos,

Thanks for sharing the details & screenshots. I am sorry for the delayed response. I was unable to replicate the issue on my end. If this is happening in new files as well, then I would suggest resetting Illustrator preferences. If that doesn't help, would you mind sharing a sample file with us? We will check at our end. 

Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines