• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustrator exporting issues

New Here ,
Jan 31, 2022 Jan 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I've had this issues on and off for months (I always update ai sometimes it fixes it, sometimes it doesnt). I'm creating multiple size banners for web and other online assets, sometimes I get no issue what so ever, other times I get bluured images and text. It's not the images they are 300x300 dpi high quality, and I have saved this out in every way possible 150, 300 dpi you name it, ive doubled the size of the file sizes im allowed and it still happens. It's like some weird bug? I work with banners all day long so when it happens its a nightmare as you can imagine. I sometimes send the file to my co workers to save out and its fine then? Just me and my stupid apple mac? Or is ai out to get me! ANY help would be amazing

Screenshot 2022-01-31 at 16.18.17.pngScreenshot 2022-01-31 at 16.18.29.png

You need to ask program questions in the forum for the program you are using
To ask in the forum for your program please start at https://community.adobe.com/
Moving from Using the Community (which is about the forums) to the correct forum... Mod

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jan 31, 2022 Jan 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Don't get wrapped up in the ppi. It's completely irrelevant if you have specified dimensions in pixels in which to make your banners.

You first screen grab (although here it's upsampled) looks like what you would expect for a web graphic that's about 373 pixels high. That's not a lot to play with. And it looks like you exported with no anitaliasing.

I find the better approach is to render your finished graph at a higher resolution than you need, then use Photoshop's image resampling algorithms to get down to your final required size using whichever works best. e.g. attached is your higher res file reduced to 373 pixels high using the Bicubic Sharper (reduction) setting.

646x373.png

 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines