Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustrator for iPad > Brushes > Favorites

New Here ,
May 08, 2024 May 08, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Community:
In the Brushes palette (Illustrator iPad), there is a "Favorites" tab, but seemingly no way to add a brush to your "Favorites" Does anyone know how to do this?

Additionally, if anyone knows how to delete brushes from the Brushes Palette; that would also be amazing.

Please and thank you.

TOPICS
Draw and design , How-to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
May 13, 2024 May 13, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Scott31562528fv38,

Thanks for reaching out. You should see a "Star" icon next to the list of brushes available, which you can click to favorite. Currently, Illustrator on iPad does not allow deleting brushes in the app. To do so, kindly open and delete the brushes from Illustrator on the desktop.

Would you mind creating a UserVoice for this feature request (https://adobe.ly/44NKIEz) and adding your comments there? Doing this will help us prioritize this request, and you will be notified of any updates.

Feel free to reach out if you have more questions or need assistance. We'd be happy to help.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 16, 2024 May 16, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Anubhav,
Thank you for offereing help, but—
This is not the solution for me, as there are no "stars" next to any brushes in my AI for iPad (screenshot attached). There's no way to "favorite" them even though there's a"Favorites" panel.
Aditionally, when I open the doc on my desktop, it doesn't recognize the AI for iPad brushes. I'm only shown the iPad brushes used in the document. So I cannot delete all the extranious, unused brushes.
Screenshot 2024-05-16 at 8.59.00 AM.jpeg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines