• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustrator found an issue with Wacom Driver window on Startup

Community Beginner ,
Mar 09, 2022 Mar 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everytime I open Illustrator, I get the "Illustrator found an issue with Wacom driver." pop up as shown in the screenshot. Initially, I did just put drivers in the trash. It wasn't until I upgraded to 26.0.2 that this started happening. 

So I follow some of the previous posts I've seen where I reinstall the drivers to do a proper uninstallation. I scoured my entire Mac to make sure there's no trace of anything labeled with "Wacom". On top of that, there's no processes going on related to it anymore, and this message still pops up. I've restarted my computer and Illustrator multiple times.

I'm wondering at this point if there's still a hidden file somewhere in my Libraries that I missed that's not labeled wacom or if it has something to do with Illustrator now. Luckily, it hasn't caused any crashing or performance issues, but it's getting really annoying seeing it pop up everytime I open Illustrator after all this trouble. 

Any suggestions on how I can make it go away? Thanks in advance.

TOPICS
Bug , Third party plugins

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you update your wacom driver to Driver 6.3.45-3 (macOS 10.14 - 12). The wacom installer usually does a good job of uninstalling old prefs and files nto needed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Yes that was the exact driver I used to do the proper uninstallation. The window still persists though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 06, 2023 Mar 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Was a solution to this ever found? It's driving me nuts, lol. I've done a proper uninstall, uninstalled illustrator and all it's prefs, scoured my computer, yet the popup window still persists.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines