• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustrator generates files automatically

New Here ,
Dec 01, 2022 Dec 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have a problem with Illustrator: when I save a file in the folder it automatically generates other files that it won't let me delete because it says they are in use. How can I do to avoid? thank you.

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Dec 01, 2022 Dec 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 06, 2022 Dec 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Valerio27369308xugr,

Thanks for reaching out. Would you mind confirming if you are facing the same issue as mentioned in the community post shared by Monika? If not, would you mind confirming the exact version of OS & Illustrator and the location where you are saving the files (Network Drive/ System HDD/ Shared Folder on System/ External HDD) & in which format you are saving the file?

Also, please confirm the file extension of the automatically generated files after saving.

Kindly update the discussion if you still need assistance with it. We'd be happy to help.

Thanks,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines