• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustrator gets stuck after a while and can't be fixed

New Here ,
Feb 04, 2022 Feb 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It appears that Illustrator stuck for about 10 minutes when I adjusted the colors, sizes, etc. for the images to my pet (Link removed by moderator) site, I need to end the software via task manager, is this a storage issue? I think there was a temporary memory which filled up after some work.

TOPICS
Sync and storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Clearing caches on Windows

Most people have enough RAM nowadys as the price is easily affordbale, btu how much do you have. Does this happen if only illustrator is running. Make sure your OS & Illustrator & hardware are meeting the system requirements 

Windows computers freezing after about 10 minutes are often a malware issue. The malware gets up and running and takes over your computer processing.   

Check your OS for any suspicious software in your running processes and uninstall them. Unfortunately sorting process by % most often does not show the culprit. Then in your browser flash your cookies in your privacy settings. If you are runngi the latest Illustrator, try performing windows updates, that can flush out the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have 16 GB RAM. System is good for using illustrator and it only happens on illustrator. But the computer doesn't freeze only the Adobe illustrator softwer stop working after doing 500+ single activites of using objects like using PEN tool and then scroll down and scroll up etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines