• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustrator How to Change Print Scale at 1000%

Community Beginner ,
Aug 05, 2021 Aug 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how do i change the print scale that is defaulted at 10000% for this particular file back to 100%?

i tried by going into page setup and changing the scale from 10000% to 100% but it didn't work. it just automatically changed back to 10000% once i hit ok, and i dont' know what i did for this to happen. this isn't the first time this happen.

Does anyone know how to fix this and why it's causing some of my files to print in this huge scale.

i've attached a screenshot as to what i mean.

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Aug 05, 2021 Aug 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let me move this to the Illustrator forum for you, which is the appropriate forum for your question.

The Using the Community forum is for help in using the Adobe Support Community forums, not for help with specific programs. Product questions should be posted in the associated product community.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 09, 2022 Oct 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, this exact thing has happened to me - did you ever get an answer? I think I may have to redo my document.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 09, 2022 Oct 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The Page Setup button is not recommended.

Can you start with a Default Print Preset?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines