• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

illustrator Image trace not showing preview of adjustments

New Here ,
May 24, 2022 May 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone, is anyone else experiencing this: Image trace is not working properly. I have a raster image, open Image Trace panel, everything is there, but as soon as Preview is checked the program traces the image. no opportunity to make adjustments.  Do i have something set wrong. Have been experiencing this problem for several weeks, rebooted, tossed prefencees and did a reintalled. still have this problem. thanks for any help.

TOPICS
Bug , Draw and design , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's what the preview is supposed to do. If you want to first make adjustments, uncheck the preview, make your adjustments and then check preview to take a look at it.

Or does the trace get expanded?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

it expands immediately

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, are you using directly image trace or using the image trace panel?

First look at he help : https://helpx.adobe.com/illustrator/using/image-trace.html#tracing_options

For a better result use the image trace panel and i think you'l be fine with 😉

• In the Image Trace panel, enable Preview to see the results of your modifications. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using the image trace panel. never hard trouble with this until the latest update of illustrator

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines