• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustrator is cancelling?

New Here ,
Dec 29, 2021 Dec 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used Illustrator last week and it was working fine. I had it opened yesterday, no problems, had just left it open over the weekend. I went to open it today and it gave me a long list of things that weren't working or something. Honestly i didn't read it fully, was just a long list of what looked like plugins. I clicked Ok and then Illustrator closed and a question mark appeared where the app is and i am now unable to open it. I went to the creative cloud and Illustrator says "Cancelling" i tried to uninstall and reinstall and it wont uninstall so i am not sure what to do at this point. I have Mac.os 10.15.4. Have not made any changes to account and payment is up to date. Also, Photoshop will open with no hassle.

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Based on the screenshot, I would guess that the Canceling message was the canceling of some operation.

If you're having trouble reinstalling, you may need to use the Creative Cloud Cleaner tool:

How and when to use the Creative Cloud Cleaner tool | Advanced steps

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry about the trouble you are facing. In addition to @Myra Ferguson suggestion, you may try the steps suggested in this help article (https://helpx.adobe.com/illustrator/kb/plugin-missing-issue.html) and let us know how it goes.

We'll be looking forward to your response.

Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines