• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustrator is crash more than usual after updating to v27.4

New Here ,
Apr 11, 2023 Apr 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Come on, it's crashing (much more than usual) but the biggest problem is that I can't uninstall the program or update it (because apparently I need to update it again? also not understood) illustrator asks to be closed in order to update even when it is closed. That makes it hard to work, right? I'm only having problems with illustrator.

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 21, 2023 Apr 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Bela Colombo,

We are sorry to hear about the crashing & delayed response. Would you mind trying the steps on this helpx article (https://helpx.adobe.com/illustrator/kb/fix-crash-on-launch-issues.html)?

If you get Illustrator crash reporter on a crash, then would you mind submitting the crash report as suggested in this helpx article (https://helpx.adobe.com/illustrator/kb/crash-next-steps.html)? This would help us investigate the crash.
While submitting the crash report, please use the same email address with which you are signed in on this community. This will help us find the crash report and assist accordingly.

Also, would you mind describing the scenarios in which the crash is happening for you? Does it happen while working, using a particular tool/ effect, or after performing an action like save, export, etc.?

Let us know how it goes. We will be looking forward to your response.

Thanks,
Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines