• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustrator is exporting colors inconsistently, all of the sudden?

New Here ,
Nov 17, 2021 Nov 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I have encountered a very odd illustrator quirk that just started last night. I have been working on a piece and have exported it perfectly find in the past, but suddenly (with Illustrator 2022) it is changing the colors of certain object when exporting (see photos).

It is driving me CRAZY - I have checked, all of the black objects are the same RGB black, and all of the red is the same - and yet parts of the exported black pieces are gray and part of the red is turning orange?? Appreciate any tips/help!! 

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 17, 2021 Nov 17, 2021

Olivia, can you share an Illustrator file with some objects that are correct and some that change?

CC file sharing, WeTransfer, DropBox...

And tell us how you exported it.

But first restart your computer and if that does not help, reset your preferences:

https://helpx.adobe.com/illustrator/using/setting-preferences.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Olivia, can you share an Illustrator file with some objects that are correct and some that change?

CC file sharing, WeTransfer, DropBox...

And tell us how you exported it.

But first restart your computer and if that does not help, reset your preferences:

https://helpx.adobe.com/illustrator/using/setting-preferences.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! Thank you so much for your reply - I resolved the issue and it ended up being 100% an operators error ahahah! But thank you, I appreciate the response! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 18, 2021 Nov 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Good to hear you could solve it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines