• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

illustrator is force closing itself on 2019 MacBook Pro

New Here ,
Mar 04, 2019 Mar 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every time I try to use Illustrator (the only thing on my 2 day old laptop, literally) after 10 minutes or so a force quit window pops up because it says illustrator is using 130+ gb ... what?

I've read about similar issues and trying to change your gpu settings but nothing has worked so far.

Kinda sad, (warning pity party) I've been waiting for years to buy my dream Mac and the ever-amazing Adobe suite and get my design on(also trying to finish this GD degree over here) and it's the year everyone is calling it "The worst update ever." not to mention it is literally crippling the only reason I spent 3k on a laptop...  how do you downdate? please help.

please help un-crush my hopes and dreams.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Mar 04, 2019 Mar 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Katie,

To downdate go into the Creative Cloud App, find Ai and click on the drop-down menu next to "Open". In this drop-down, you should see something like the screenshot below. Choose Manage and click on Other Versions.

DownDate.png

Hope you found this helpful

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 05, 2019 Mar 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please contact support. THey can log into your system to check this out.

Contact Customer Care

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 06, 2019 Mar 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Katie,

We are extremely sorry to hear about this issue. You can install the previous version easily by following steps shared by Sebastian. I would request if you can try these steps in your free time to improve the performance of CC 2019.

Feel free to let us know if you still need assistance.

Regards,

Srishti

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 30, 2021 Oct 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you are all mean for shutting down Flash now at school dering freetime I am left sad and alone and it's all your fault.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines