• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustrator issues when opening / working on it (slow cpu usage / some freezes)

New Here ,
Oct 04, 2022 Oct 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Is it possible to have any support for Illustrator please ?

We have some users in the company who has the same problems and we don’t know what to do to resolve it.

We tried a fresh installation of Windows 10 x64 21H2 with every updates, latest version of drivers for it, fresh install of creative cloud and Illustrator, photoshop and adobe DC.

This is what we have when we try to open or do some tricks on it (no response, low cpu usage) :

isabelle26426484c6uw_0-1664892818534.png

The computers are different but on this one, it’s a HP ProDesk 400 G4 BIOS Q23

Intel Core i5 8500T

256 Go SSD Nvme x4

32 Go DDR4 RAM

Windows 10 21H2 x64

Thanks for any idea

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Oct 04, 2022 Oct 04, 2022

There are apparently issues with 21H2 itself on certain processors, so this may not have been the best idea. Other than that the first thing to do would be to turn off hardware acceleration in AI and see if the screen update performance is better, which in your case could well be relevant, since your bottle labels appear complex and may even have raster images.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are apparently issues with 21H2 itself on certain processors, so this may not have been the best idea. Other than that the first thing to do would be to turn off hardware acceleration in AI and see if the screen update performance is better, which in your case could well be relevant, since your bottle labels appear complex and may even have raster images.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the idea, I've changed the setting with the gpu. For the version of Windows 10, the others computers are on the 1809 version and have the same issues. So I will post the result tomorrow I think if it works.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 05, 2022 Oct 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @isabelle26426484c6uw,

We are sorry for the trouble. I would recommend connecting to our customer care for Teams Account through Admin Console as there may be some settings or troubleshooting needed to be performed which may require IT admin access.

Let us know if you have any trouble connecting to our customer care using Admin Console or need any further assistance here. We'd be happy to help.

Thanks & Regards,
Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines