• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ILLUSTRATOR KEEPS CRASHING AND NOT RESPONDING. I've lost so much money and time its nauseating

New Here ,
Oct 28, 2021 Oct 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am so so so extremely disappointed in this product. Actually, in all of it, its nauseating.  I've had a problem with Illustrator for years now. I've lost so much money and so much time trying to work on a program that is, in all honesty, pretty useless. I have no idea how all these "creatives" get to a point where they can design any work on your software. It's nauseating. 

I have done work over and over and over, going into loops, and nothing seems to resolve the problem. You guys keep bringing out new artwork for your apps when they load - great works by the way! I just wish I knew how long it took the artists and designers to create them; and in what apps they've actually been created with. We don't need new artworks on the loading screen we need solutions to your mess Adobe.  The entire world pays a ton of money to use your products and still, it seems to just get worse. It is so bad for me that I've lost clients, time, money and can you believe it, even my job because of your so called "amazing" and "intelligent"creative software. I'm sick of it, and in all honesty and so devastated, in the performance of your apps that I'm actually starting to detest being a designer. It's so bad that I'm considering a career change, because I can't do anything worthwhile on your apps without having them crash, freeze or just decide to take forever to move a single vector. I've been a designer for 13 years and have been experiencing these issues (crashes, unresponsiveness) with your software since 2018 and nothing I do from my side seems to resolve the problem. 

It's sickening. I will be paying my subscription until it ends which isn't for another six months, I wont be paying it because I want to believe me, if I could I'd end it now., but I don't have thousands of  Rands (yes, thousands) to pay a cancellation fee. But as soon as my subscription ends, I will move on to other software to get my love for design back and my tiny freelance business up and running again, with software thats actually designed to work and which doesn't waste time or money. 

Adobe Creative Cloud, however heartbreaking it is for me to say this, after being a designer for 13 years, you should be ashamed of your selves that, in this digital age, you make it impossible for people who love design, to actually do their jobs and continue with their passions. 

A devasted, infuriated, worried, damn poor graphic designer (regretably) 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a public forum and we can only help you if you tell us more specific details about your software, the system, the hardware.

Did you already contact Customer Care who could help you by logging into your system to try and figure this out? https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're so sorry to hear about your experience and are more than happy to help you in the best possible way. I tried checking your previous posts and case history but unfortunately couldn't find anything.

There are multiple factors (from software to hardware) that could cause issues in the application; I would request that if you could share a few more details like:

• OS and version of the application.
  • Have you noticed any pattern like any specific tool or feature that causes the application to hang?
  • Where are your files generally saved (Network Drive/ System HDD/ Shared Folder on System/ External HDD)? 

We're here to help; we need more info.

Regards,

Srishti

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Oct 29, 2021 Oct 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

"I've had a problem with Illustrator for years now"

It won't fix itself.

Be pro-active and contact Adobe directly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines