• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustrator keeps crashing on iPad 9th gen.

New Here ,
Mar 19, 2023 Mar 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Illustrator keeps crashing on my ipad.  I have a 9th generation, have just insatlled illustrator CC on my mac and then on my ipad. On ipad it started out just not functioning quite right.  like items not responding when tapped with pencil (this went on for about 3 days).  now it just shuts down everytime I open it. Everything is updated. I have uninstalled and reinstalled it several times, and turned ipad on and off. under security I have a bug_type "309" notification, along with lots of other things.  not sure what this means.  Help...:(

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is iOS updated to the latest version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 30, 2023 Mar 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @Kristina28951699hr03,

We understand that encountering technical issues can be frustrating. Would you mind sharing the crash report by following these steps:

• Open iPad Settings > Privacy & Security > Analytics & Improvements > Analytics Data.
  • You will see file names like “adobe illustrator-2023-01-03-083327.ips”
    (2023-01-03 is the date in the log & 083327 is the time)
    Ensure you share the most recent log file after the crash happens by looking at the timestamp.
  • Upload the file to (https://assets.adobe.com) and share a link to the file here or via DM.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines