• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

illustrator keeps crashing

New Here ,
Nov 24, 2021 Nov 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since I update Illustrator to 26.0.1 (2022) it keeps crushing sometimes on launching and all the time at closing it

my device and all the apps are all updated to the lastest version so I don't know why?

if anyone knows how to fix it please tell me and by the way my  system is Windows 11

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried all the options posted here: https://helpx.adobe.com/illustrator/kb/fix-crash-on-launch-issues.html 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes except uninstall the illustrator because I'm afraid I will lose my preferences

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Copy your prefs file, but this maybe the reason you are crashing, corrupt prefs!

Uninstall, run the cleaner tool, reinstall.

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue on Mac... I have to keep restarting the computer to get it to work. It just started happening yesterday.
So annoying!
Hopefully its a glitch that Adobe fixes soon! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't close it without forcing it.. I will try to uninstall and tell you if the issue is fixed

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 28, 2021 Nov 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi All,

Sorry about the crashing! I know that's really frustrating. I would request you to share a few more details like:

Also, you may try the steps shared on this page (https://community.adobe.com/t5/illustrator/how-to-fix-crash-on-launch-in-illustrator/td-p/12213344) and share your observations with us.

We are currently working on a fix for Illustrator crashing or not responding while closing on the Windows system.

We will be looking forward to your response.

Thanks & Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines