• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustrator Keeps Not Responding, Out Of Ideas

New Here ,
Jan 04, 2022 Jan 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has been happening ever since I have gotten my new Dell Insperion 7506 2N1, and did not happen on my old laptop.

For refference I have an intel i7 processor, a intel iRISxe graphics card, 16 gb of ram, and 512 gb SSD. I think the fans could be a little better, but taken all into consideration this laptop should be perfect for a program like Illustrator(the main reason I got this laptop). I am running Windows 11. This issue has also persisted thorughout all version of illustrator that work on Windows 11.

Everytime I use Illustrator, after a few minutes, the programs becomes "not responsive" and I am forced to quit it. I have tried a miriad of solutions from giving the scratch disk and pluggins a dedicated external drive, to disabling GPU preformance, and even changing around the auto-save feature. Disabling GPU preformance saw some succses, however the problem still remains. 

There are a lot of suggestions online, and so far none of them have worked. I am at my wits end, because I really like Illustrator as a prgram. If anyone can help It would be greatly appreciated.

TOPICS
Bug , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Jan 04, 2022 Jan 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It should also be added that I have tried reinstalling illustrator to no avail. As well as I get error code 191 whenever I try to update creative cloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 05, 2022 Jan 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You might want to contact Customer Care to have them help you: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines