Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustrator lagging while working with XP-Pen Deco 01 V2

Community Beginner ,
May 01, 2022 May 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

I am reaching out you today for a issue. You will be pleased to hear that, I'm using Adobe illustrator about 6 years. Recently I bought a XP-Pen Deco 01 V2 Pen. But my issue is when I work on adobe Illustrator CC 2020 with windows ink option checked, my illustrator face some lagging. Even when I try to duplicate any element by alt+dragging, it's crushed or hanging. 

But when I work Windows ink option unchecked, Illustrator behave good as mouse as before. Without Windows ink option, I can't use pressure sensitivity.

So what could be the probability solution for this issue.

Here is my PC configuration:

Version: 20H1

Installed ram: 8gb

Integrated graphics: 1024 mb

Storage: 128 WD SSD

manufacturer: HP 840 HOW Laptop

Thank you

Regards

Yeasin Arafat

TOPICS
Bug , Draw and design , Performance , Third party plugins , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
May 02, 2022 May 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is interesting.  I do not have any problems with my XP-Pen Artist 24 Pro.  I stream with it every weekend on Behance actually for the Adobe Education Leaders Program.
 https://www.behance.net/kennshinabery/livestreams 

Check to see if there are any updates for your computer. 

Also, I manage the XP-Pen Facebook group too.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/xppencommunitygroup

One thing I found out was reinstalling the XP-Pen driver.  Then unplugging all devices from the computer and restarting it can help out. Usually, that fixes things.

I would not turn Windows Ink off.  Try what I said. Also, the XP-Pen tech support are really nice people and tend to work with you to solve things.

Oh if you have old drivers from other tablet brands such as Wacom or Huion... uninstall them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello KShinabery212,

Thanks for your kind reply. I've tried all of method mentioned. But
unfortunately none of them solve my issue.

Obviously thank you again for giving your precious time. I think maybe my
GUP not adequate for this issue.

Regards
Md Yeasin Arafat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would contact XP-Pen then... they are super nice.  They tend to answer quickly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @Yeasin Arafat JSR,

Sorry to hear about this experience. I would request you to update Illustrator and re-install the XP-Pen drivers from here: (https://www.xp-pen.com/download) as suggested by KShinabery212.

Also, try resetting your preferences for Illustrator by following the steps in this article (https://helpx.adobe.com/illustrator/using/setting-preferences.html) and let us know if it helps.

I hope it helps.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines