Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustrator launch Issue with Spinning Wheel in macOS

New Here ,
Jan 29, 2024 Jan 29, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

On my M2 Max MacBook, when I launch Illustrator, the splash screen consistently shows a spinning wheel until the launch process completes. Is this normal?

In my past experience with MacBooks, seeing a spinning wheel usually indicates something isn't right. Should I be concerned about it?

The M2 Max MacBook is supposed to be a good device, but it still shows the spinning wheel. Is it an issue with Adobe Illustrator or is the M2 Max still not good enough?

Thank You.5f25c2161076837.63ce80519d098.jpg

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On an M1 Macbook Illustrator usually launches that fast that you do not have time to take a screenshot.

How much RAM is installed?

That is not the most current version of Illustrator. Did you try the current version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since screenshots cannot capture the spinning wheel, this image is merely illustrative.

My MacBook has 64GB of RAM, and the actual version of Illustrator is 28.1.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The amount of RAM should be absolutely sufficient.

I suppose that you already reset the preferences (which will erase your settings)?

There are no third party plaugins?

Fonts are all OK?

You could contact Customer Care and have them take a look into it: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines