• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustrator: Lines are assigned the same line weight, but still look different

New Here ,
Apr 23, 2023 Apr 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have two different line segments that I have assigned the same numerical lineweight to in the properties tab.  However, these line weights visually look very different, even when exported as a PDF.  How do I make these line weights look the same?

I am discussing the line weights on the person.  You can see that the line weights look the same when zoomed into the image, but the line on the arm looks much thicker when zoomed out.  The lines have the same numerical value

TOPICS
Bug , Draw and design

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just for some more context, I did use the brush tool and curvature tool between these different elements.  Is there any way to make them the same size, or will I have to redraw it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The brush tool has likely applied a brush to the strokes. Then the brush size determines the stroke weight. You might want to delete the brush from the stroke using the brushes panel (click on "Basic", which will actually delete the brush and leave you with a basic stroke)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines