• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustrator logo - striggling to save as a solid / uneditbale vector ?

Explorer ,
Feb 09, 2022 Feb 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am struggling with this logo that has warp layers / envelope distort / warp /arc on a banner, outline strokes and clipping masks. I have tried my ususal "go to methods" of

- Type / create outlines

- Object Expand /Appearance

- object / expand

- and even tried everything on the Pathfinder Panel -- to no avail 😞

The logo is still showing the 3-red-lines on the "strokes, the banner that has a warp appled and is till revealaing the 2 red boxes around it (the ones that show it is warped) and everything is still is moveable? The text is at least outlined but even that is moveable ...I want everything to be a solid scalable image for the client so they dont rearrange the elements.

Help please? 🙂

TOPICS
Draw and design , Import and export , Print and publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Feb 09, 2022 Feb 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi show us a screenshot so we can guide you...regards

Ali Sajjad / Graphic Design Trainer / Freelancer / Adobe Certified Professional

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 10, 2022 Feb 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If the client has access to Illustrator, they will be able to edit the file to some degree regardless of what you do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 10, 2022 Feb 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Thank you for you response -- I think I figured it out ...I need to do "expand" and merge a couple elements at a time versus selecting all of the elements and expecting it to merge together at one time. Extra steps I supppose?  ... to have to piece it together with small groupings, and then combine / merge everything togehter at the end.

Thank you for your assitance! 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines