• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustrator Não abre

New Here ,
Jan 23, 2020 Jan 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello!! Desde outubro nao consigo abrir o Ai. Passei novembro e dezembro no call center, com acesso remoto... Fizeram de tudo no meu note menos o Ai funcionar......HHHHHELP!!!!!

TOPICS
Bug , Performance , Third party plugins

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble. I would request if you can share a few more details like:

1.  The exact version of Illustrator and the Operating system.
  2. Could you please share a few more details like what exactly happening at your end? Is it like you are unable to launch Illustrator or unable to open files?

Regards

Rishabh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Boa tarde... Ele trava... Para nos plugins.... nao carrega.... os profissionas da adobe que me atenderam, ja instalaram e desistalaram varias vezes e nao abre...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 27, 2020 Jan 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for confirming. Could you please share what is the exact version of Illustrator and the Operating System you are using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 11, 2020 Feb 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A versão mais atual e a anterior já foram instaladas e desistaladas e nenhuma funcionou no meu windows 10 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 14, 2020 Feb 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We're so sorry for the trouble. I would request you to try Adobe Cleaner tool for a clean installation and check again. Please follow the steps here: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

If that doesn't help, I'd request if you can contact us through phone or chat so that we can troubleshoot this at your machine level by taking a remote session, please head here: http://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 18, 2020 Feb 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bom dia.... Fiz o procedimento por 2 vezes e ele não criou o arquivo log. Good morning .... I did the procedure twice and he didn't create the log file.Como faço agora? 
Enviado do Yahoo Mail no Android

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 21, 2021 Jan 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Meu Illustrator também não abre. Já desistalei e instalei novamente 3 vezes e nada. Meu iMac é novo, 16 GB de memoria e SSD de 450 MB. Ajuda aí Adobe, eu pago caro para o programa não funcionar e isso me atrapalha nos meus trabalhos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines