• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustrator not showing in AUTOMATION IOS Security & Privacy

Community Beginner ,
Jan 15, 2022 Jan 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I´ve been reading non stop all th earticles on this issue and no luck!

have purchased the Huion WH1409 (8192) and i can't manage illustrator Pen Pressure . It's grayed out.
I have macOS Catalina V. 10.15.7.
Illustrator CC 2022 v. 26.0.2

The Huion Drivers ( Driver_14.6.0.210128 ) is correctly installed as seen on Accessibility and input monitoring (Security & Privacy).
Unfortunately Illustrator doesn't show on " Automation"  ( in Security & Privacy ) , so i can't add illustrator to control huion.

I have tried everything i could read.
I can´t try installing  Illustrator 2020 since has been removed from Adobe cloud and some say it fixes the problem..

Nothing seems to work..

Please i really need this to work because i'm an illustrator artist and its my butter and bread.

looking forward for the solution
All help welcome,
JK
TOPICS
Draw and design , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 19, 2022 Jan 19, 2022

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Mentor ,
Jan 18, 2022 Jan 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Might be an Apple issue rather than an Illy/Adobe one, contact them...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 18, 2022 Jan 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thx Met1, I've contacted all, Huion, adobe and Apple.

Let's see who's trowing a helping hand to an illustrator in distress.

crossing fingers here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 19, 2022 Jan 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so so much. after chat with adobe i was provided with a link for download old version of Illustrator (2020 v24.0.

The link above with the solution mentions illustrator 2020 (v24.3)

So i used adobe remove tool to take out any traces of illustrator 2022. installed the version 2020 v24.0 and prompted asked if could access the Huion Tablet. The only issue was that the illustrator was damged and bugged..couldn't even open . but i did what MoniKa Gause so helpfull pointed out. I checked again Automation on System preferences/ security and privacy and there it was! 🙂 illustrator was controlling Huion tablet. So i installed illustrator 2022 last version from CC and opened it.. And there it was the pressure and all controls available on brushes :)))

So, Now i dont know if i can now uninstall the oldest version of Illustrator? .. without loosing pen pressure settings again 🙂

Again Thx so much for all the help 😉

U Rock!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For the moment I would leave it installed.

The engineers know about this issue and hopefully they can come up with something that fixes this permanently.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 07, 2022 Apr 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everything was going well till latest update of Illustrator.

I lost my pressure sensivity again. it´s not available again.

So i did everything i did last time..

But this time although it's all correct in Automation on System preferences/ security and privacy and i have pen pressure available on Illustrator 2020 (v 24.0) , Pressure it's not available in latest illustrator 2022 (v26.2.1).

Any help?

Thx so much

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 08, 2022 Apr 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Everything was going well till latest update of Illustrator.

I lost my pressure sensivity again. it´s not available again.

So i did everything i did last time..

But this time although it's all correct in Automation on System preferences/ security and privacy and i have pen pressure available on Illustrator 2020 (v 24.0) , Pressure it's not available in latest illustrator 2022 (v26.2.1).

Any help?

Thx so much

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines