• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustrator not working and Bad customer service

New Here ,
Nov 09, 2021 Nov 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I contacted Adobe on a Tuesday when I ran into issues opening Illustrator. When I opened the application, nothing happened, but I noticed the program was running in the background and nothing more. I contacted Adobe and after an hour with access to my computer, they referred me to a senior technician to call me on a Friday.

Still no solution, Friday came, I ended up calling Adobe because no one called me at the scheduled time. When I reached a technician, they looked at it, and again referred me to a senior technician. It was obvious no one new what was going on. This senior technician remote accessed my computer and re configured my graphics card, and still no solution to the Illustrator issues. So now my graphics card has been changed, and is now compromised. My computer will not run my superior graphics card, but instead can only run the integrated one by default because of this technicians changes. I cant run other applications for my work as a result. This technician said he will organise another technician to call me once they find a solution. 

No phone calls over the weekend, and it took me Monday afternoon to call them back and speak to someone. Again same process, senior technician cant fix my now broken graphics card or illustrator. I demanded to file a formal complaint, to which they have obviously ignored me. As a final act of good will I gave them 24 hours to call me back the next day. It is Tuesday today, and no phone call as promised, no solution, a $3,000 computer that cant run a decent graphics card, 2 weeks lost work, and Adobe has not even attempted to approach me. 

Terrible customer service and accountability. Shocking lack of responsibility. I am outraged, completely lost, and concerned for my loss of income. Who can I call to help me? 

TOPICS
Bug , Feature request , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure what else can be suggested if Adobe support caused an issue in the first place. What graphics card settings did they change?

All I can do is alert other staff members to look into the case.

@Srishti Bali ? @Jeff A Wright  perhaps?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here. Illustrator just won't open no matter what I do (tried uninstalling, installing other versions etc). Every other app works normally. I don't use "Trend Micro Antivirus" that was pointed out as the problem, so I don't know what else I can do. Customer service remotely acessed my computer two times already and they didn't know what to do or how to solve it. Adobe, please fix it!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 14, 2021 Nov 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, I was able to fix my problem by restoring my PC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines