• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustrator not working - Licensing error over and over, recently bought from University/ College

New Here ,
Feb 17, 2023 Feb 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It says my licensie is over but it cant be because i bought it recently togheter with my photoshop that is still working. I needed to contact the IT so pls help me I need it really bad for my internship.

TOPICS
Sync and storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please click the link below to contact Adobe staff to help

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What did you buy, including version number, please? And please tell us the cost each month or cost one time. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Send gift cards to my PO box... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Madelon28454478v8i5,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with your Illustrator license. I completely understand how frustrating this can be, especially since you need it for your internship.

I went ahead and checked our system, but I wasn't able to find a subscription associated with your email account ps*****@edu.summacollege.nl.

Since you have a federated ID, it's possible that your institution's IT team is managing your Creative Cloud subscription. They should be able to provide more information and help you resolve the issue.

I recommend contacting your IT admin at Summa College to check on the status of your subscription and see if there are any issues that need to be resolved. They are the only ones who can contact our enterprise team through the admin console and assist you with any subscription-related issues.

I hope this helps, and please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Thanks,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines