• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustrator refusing to export as .PNG

New Here ,
Dec 07, 2021 Dec 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, it started playing up yesterday but now it's just being really really naughty. after the script error i uninstalled InDesign even though indesign wasnt even open. but now im getting a simular error for photoshop?? 

Now eachtime I try to export to PNG i get the second error popup. ive tried different settings etc but nothing seems to work. I uninstalled Illustrator yesterday and it's still the same after reinstalling. 

Im running windows 10 and the latest version of illustrator. any ideas? i dont want to uninstall everything because will take me ages. 

Thank you in advance. 

Samzie@badbox.me

Capture.JPGpoly error.JPG

TOPICS
Bug , Import and export , Scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your experience. You may try creating a new user account on your machine and see how apps perform there.
If it does not help, I'd recommend using Adobe Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to remove the existing installation of Adobe apps. Let us know if it helps.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i did the cleaning of all adobe products and the cloud, reinstalled, still the same error as last time. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 15, 2021 Dec 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still the same after two weeks and an update! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 03, 2022 Jan 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @samzies85904540,

Sorry, you had to go through all that. Would it be possible for you to share the download link of a sample file causing the issue via Dm or here? We will check it at our end. Also, where are you exporting the PNG's (Network Drive/ System HDD/ Shared Folder on System/ External HDD)?

I'll be looking forward to your response.

Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines