• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Illustrator saving in weird sizes

Community Beginner ,
Dec 18, 2021 Dec 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, so today my Illustrator started acting up. My plate sized 8192x8192 doesnt save, but when i resize to 4092x4092 it saves as 17067x17067. Anybody got any solutions for that? i didnt mess with settings or anything, i still use preset for PIXELS cuz i work with pixels only, not cm nor mm. Reinstall didnt help

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"plate"?

What exactly are you resizing? Your artboard?

Or, If you are exporting a file, in order for it to be the same pixel size as your artboard, it needs to be exported at 72 (screen).

Anything rendered in a higher resolution will be larger proportionally... e.g.. based on your "17067" number, it looks like you exported an 4092 artboard to 300 ppi resolution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

yeah, artboard, english is 2nd language so forgot the word. Ill try to take a look st it in the morning and change the ppi. Thanks for the help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines